Monday, May 14, 2007

From the Onion: "Blues Singer's Woman Permitted To Tell Her Side"

This article, from the Onion, is hilarious if you're a blues-lover (maybe more so if you're a blues-hater :).

"Despite what Mr. Jackson would have you believe, I am not an evil-hearted woman who will not let him be," Dobbs told reporters. "I repeat: I am not an evil-hearted woman who will not let him be. To the contrary, my lovin' is so sweet, it tastes just like the apple off the tree."

I can just imagine the country music equivalent:

"While Mr. Johnson claims to miss his Ford F350 more than he misses his wife, I believe his relationship with his Ford was far from loving," said Billy Joe Smith, Mr. Johnson's mechanic. "I can say from personal knowledge that his treatment of the Ford was downright abusive."

:)
Swami

No comments: